This is for you babe - while your gone - see what your kids are up to! And how cute they are!

I just love how there mouths are both open, Tyler loves to get in the crib with Lacey. He still is so sweet to her.

This one just cracks me up - she was about to fall asleep, but trying to stay awake to see what I was doing. I was right next to her doing my hair.

Little red riding hood - Tyler loves his music class, well, once we get home. He takes this scarf and dances around with the music. At least he is getting something out of those classes!
1 comment:
That picture of your kids together is so cute! Wow, that's good you get to go see him. You're a champ for holding up the fort by yourself. Let me know if you ever need a break, I'd be happy to take the kids for a while, or you can just come hang out with us too. Have fun in Wyoming, tell Jeff we say hi.
Post a Comment