I have got the sweetest boy --- he takes little sister's glow worm, holdes it up to his shoulder, shhhhes it, and says night night. Then to find it later in Lacey's crib.
-
I think to myself he is such a cute, considerate little boy.
-
-
-
-
-
Then he does this.........
Yes that is black pen all over her face. I should know better - when all is quiet in the house with 2 little ones awake ----- something is WRONG!!!!
So true... I hsve found quiet to be a sign of trouble as well. So I finally decided to join the blogging world and realized it's not as hard as I thought. How you doing with Jeff bein gone again? Just call me if you ever want to do a playdate or something. Ethan would love it.
4 comments:
So true... I hsve found quiet to be a sign of trouble as well. So I finally decided to join the blogging world and realized it's not as hard as I thought. How you doing with Jeff bein gone again? Just call me if you ever want to do a playdate or something. Ethan would love it.
That is HILARIOUS! I love it!
That is hilarious!! Funny kids...
I know you told me this story, but I just barely looked at the pics....the pics make it so much better! Have a happy/safe/fun birthday trip!
Post a Comment