Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went to Vegas to meet Jeff for the weekend! Jeff and Tyler at the castle - excalibur.
ME at the castle - Lacey was sleeping.

This is as close as Tyler would get to the m&m guy/girl.

Flamingos - at the Flamingo.
Even though Ty's face looks scared enough to be a real lion
-
It is not - was at the bass pro shop at silverton hotel.

In the background - belagio - Jeff doesn't know how to use the camara so well to get the lights.

I am pretty sure I was the only one in Vegas with a double stroller!,

But we had a blast - It was a great weekend, great to see Jeff, but sad to put him back on a plane to wyoming.

3 comments:

Lieske said...

Hello! You don't know me, but Jeff does! He is my cousin! You probably know my brothers Jon and Ben and my dad and mom; Uncle Brent and Aunt Dianne! Anyways just wanted to say hi to you guys and Jeff! Your family is really cute! Hope you guys are doing great!

Lieske said...

She was one of my roommates in college down at Dixie! That is actually how I found you...was through her profile! Such a small world isn't it! Nice meeting you...lol! Take Care!

Erin and Tony said...

Hey Jenny! Happy belated birthday! When does Jeff get to come home again anyway? We just pick an indoor pool to go to when we go. I need your phone number so I can call you and meet up! Mine is 808-640-2047.