Monday, February 8, 2010

So we had a wonderful time on our FREE Cruise to the Mexican Riveria!

Our ship had a rock climbing wall and and Ice Skating rink! How fun! Plus a self serve frozen yogurt machine --- Had way too many of those a day -- but hit the spot everytime!



We went to Cabo San Lucas --- I think this was my favorite -- we hiked over big boulders to get to Lovers beach -- much better then having to pay $16 for water taxi just to get there and $16 back. Jeff went snorkling and I just laid out.




Then we went to Mazatlan -- had to get a taxi this time. We went to a locals beach, where Jeff convinced the fisherman there to fry him up a fish -- they ate right off the beach, within 20 minutes of catching the fish. I also tried fresh coconut's milk -- had to get a picture or no one would believe us.

Our next stop was Puerta Vallarta! Strange to look out from the ship and see walmart and sams club. There was a bomb threat on the port so we had some issues getting off. Finally we got to the beach where Jeff played in the waves and I of course laid out. It was a very pretty place.
This was the most beautiful Sunset I have ever seen -- Plus I had fun with my camara changing the light exposures.
What a fabulous vacation that ended so quick even though it was 7 nights -- we would have loved to stay but we missed our kids terribly! They had fun at grandma Kellys! Thanks mom (in case you ever check this!)

6 comments:

Nina said...

My Co-teacher is going on a Mexican Rivera cruise this month. I though she got a good deal of $300/person. How did you score a free cruse? It looks like so much fun! Maybe someday I'll go on a cruise.

Courtney said...

Jealous! I went on this cruise a couple of years ago and LOVED it. You look beautiful!

Julie and Matt said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! It makes me ready to go out on another trip. I miss the sun!

Adam and Rachel said...

That looks so fun!!! You have made me jealous! :)

Jordan and Erin said...

How FUN!! I had no idea that you guys went! I am super jealous! I would love to go there. My skin could use some rays!! ; )

sarefamily said...

I am SOOOOOO jealous.... we were suppose to go there on our honeymoon, we'd already paid for everything, then missed our flight and lost EVERYTHING!!!! It looks like so much fun. Glad you guys got to get away!!! Someday.....