


When I told Tyler that my birthday was the next day --- he asked were the balloons were and presents and cake! So --- Yes, I got my own balloons, made my own cupcakes, and wraped my own presents!
-
I had a wonderful birthday because I have a great little family!

3 comments:
awwww... if I was there, I would make you a cake and get you some balloons!!! I'm glad you had fun anyways. funny how the older we get the less important birthdays are, sometimes just another day when you are a mommy!!! Hope you had a great day, you look great!!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!! You told me it was coming up at the Mary Kay Party and I totally spaced it! It's been a busy week. Well, I hope you had a great day. Your awesome!
Happy happy birthday!!! Hope it was a great one!
Post a Comment