Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sadie Lee Noall

Our little baby girl is here!! She was born on monday 9/19/11 @ 6:37 pm. Weighed in at 7lbs 9oz, 19 inches long. She is beautiful!!!



She was a little stubborn coming but totally worth the wait.




Proud Parents or Shocked parents you could say. We were kinda expecting a boy. Tyler and Lacey were determined it was a boy. They both said the would still love the baby if it was a girl, but not as much. I'm sure that will change.



Gazing at her daddy!



Wow -- instant love for the little one.



I drove myself to the hospital at 7 am on monday morning. Jeff stayed with the kids to get them off to school. My parents met me at the hospital at 9am and Jeff showed up about 10:30. I was started on pitocin about 8am. Labor started about 11am. There was a lot of women who showed up to have their babies, so I got my epidural at 12:30, because nurse was afraid if I waited, I would't be able to get one. So it was my best experience getting an epidural, b/c I wasn't in pain yet!

This little baby was not really cooperating. Baby wasn't coming down fully, was blocking some of the water from coming out, off to the side and laying on the cord. Nurse changed my positions a few times every 15 min, which helped baby get in correct position and finally about 6pm, baby was ready to come. Doctor showed up, a few good pushes and the head came out. Still not knowing what baby was, what antisipation! A few more pushes, the shoulders were out, but it still did not show itself. The little bum was stuck a little, but finally SHE came out!!! I was in complete shock as I think Jeff was too. I saw the cord between her legs and thought she was a boy, but they all confirmed that yes, a little girl!!

Come to find out, she struggled getting out because her cord was very short and it wouldn't let her come down. So a very long day, but a wonderful day. She is beautiful in everyway!!!

2 comments:

Team Beardshall said...

Congrats, she is beautiful! How fun to have it be a surprise!

Randi said...

pretty little girl! congratulations!