The famous Arch in Cabo San Lucas!! We took a hike from the marina to lovers beach, and then over to divorce beach and then to the arch! It only happens every 3 years or so, that you can walk underneath it!
From the otherside, and from a boat!
This is what jeff spent most of his days doing, Fishing! From the shore, no success...... But from a boat....................
On his 2nd fishing expo -- he caught a lot of tuna -- which is what he really wanted to catch while down in Mexico.
This is what i did --- laid out by the pool and the ocean and got myself fried, notice the white lines against the bright red!
This is the beach right outside our hotel -- no swimming allowed -- huge undertow. I love how the waves crash!
This is just outside our balcony -- last day :(









2 comments:
um fun!!!! Looks like a blast....unfortunately Steve has an embargo on Mexico. He had to go to a drug cartel class and ever since then he said he will never set foot in Mexico. I tried to explain to him that not all parts of Mexico are bad (cabo for instance!), but non the less I think you will have to do the living up for me down there! Again....looks like a blast!
I'm so jealous!! did you guys go on a cruise or just plan all of it by yourselves? Justin would love to go fishing like that. You look amazing by the way!!
Post a Comment