Tyler had a birthday -- 4years old --(nov) Where are the pictures? Who knows.. Sorry.
Thanksgiving -- we had a great day, where are the pictures??? None taken, sorry.
Chritmas time --- yes there are pictures.!!!

Looks like jeff put up the lights ---- NO I did it this year.




The kids got Moon dough for christmas (along with very many other presents!)... This is our village of animals and stuff made!

We had a season pass to the zoo -- and loved it!!! During the winter really is the best time to go -- animals are out and moving.


My nephew Lincoln Drake Parker was born --- Jan 4th 2011! Luckily we got home from wyoming on the 2nd (no pictures from the bon fire on the lake in -20 degrees on new years either.... sorry. )

And last (best of all) My birthday!!!!
I had a wonderful day becuase I have a wonderful family and friends!!!
-
Caught ya up to now... No more delay in posts!

1 comment:
it has been a while! I love that picture of Lacey right in front of the gorilla that looks HUGE compared to her!
Post a Comment