

We actually went craw-dad fishing - but didn't get any pictures of those.
And no we didn't catch any fish - but we did have some fun!


Tyler and Lacey both loved the bike on the dirt beach - they had a blast!

My cute kids with their cute bums on the bridge! Yes I know - that are starting to look like twins!

Lacey can go from so cute to so onrey - so fast!!! but she is still cute!
We did catch a lot of craw dads - no pictures sorry.
3 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog! Well, we might as well be blog buddies too. blog.owenfam.org
Jenny! I am so glad I found your blog! I will send you an invite to mine (its private). You have such a cute little fam!
Fishing looks fun! Your kids are getting big!
Post a Comment