Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

Sorry no pictures to post - forgot to take them. But wanted to express my thanks for that lovely day. Jeff's family came up in the morning to our house and we all cooked thanksgiving dinner all together. Was a little crazy in the kitchen but it was a lot of fun. And might I add - dinner tasted great!
-
Today is also a special day - Jeff and I are going to Park City for the night - yes leaving both kids! So grateful for family to be willing to take our 2 little ones, yes they will be split up. Our favorite Bam Bam will take Tyler and a baby hungry Kesha is going to take little Lacey -- hope all goes well seens how Lacey has not had a bottle yet. Good luck Kesha!

1 comment:

kparker79 said...

Well I survived. Lacey was a perfect baby. I loved being a mommy again.