Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged,

I've been tagged, officially

so I guess I will do it!

10 years ago I...
1. Hating/Loving being a Junior in high school
2. Dancing on the Dance Company and making tons of new friends
3. Dating????? who knows - too many to count!
4. Collecting probably yet another speeding ticket! How many by then, ummmm

5 Things on today's "to do" list...
1. Laundry
2. Vacum new carpet downstairs --- Yeah!
3. Try and relax before kids wake up
4. Organize baby's room - (we just moved her dresser in finally)
5. Play, play, play -- 2 under 2 -- what fun!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1. Pay off all my houses but 2 - tax write off
2. Spend lots on clothes for me, tyler and lacey.
3. Buy a corvette! Okay, maybe 2 or 3.
4. Invest --- okay maybe not right now - stock market a little scary.
5. Go on as many trips as possible!

places I have lived...
1. Kearns, Ut (4-5 years)
2. Clearwater, FL (6 months)
3. Kaysville Ut ( 12 years)
4. Provo/Orem, UT (2 years)
5. Rose Park, Ut (1 year)
6. No. Bountiful, UT (1 year)
7. So. Bountiful, UT (1 year)
8. Riverton, Ut ( 2 and counting)

jobs I have had....
1. Sandwhich maker - Spanky's Deli
2. Team member - Common Cents Gas station
3. Assistant manager - Dylans restaurant
4. Member service rep - Mountain America
5. Claims Adjuster for Progressive
6. Mom --the best one yet!

I tag...Natalie Miller, Lori Montgomery, Mari Jo Wilkes, Karen Jensen, Alssya Sipe, Stormi England. Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Summer said...

oh man I hate tags! I like reading everyone else's but I hate doing them! Ill do my best:)

Alyssa said...

ok I will do it! I got tagged with the same questions about a month ago.