Yup - we took little 2 month old Lacey and almost 2 year old Tyler camping! Look at all the great pictures.....................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok - so I forgot to charge the camara, okay both camaras! Even though Jeff reminded me to charge them. So yes, Lacey's first camping trip was not documented.
-
We had a great time. We bought a trailer off of KSL the night before. Spent all day friday getting the trailer cleaned and packed. We finally got there by dark.
-
We went for long four wheela rides - yes Lacey came along. She rode in front pack on my chest, and slept the whole time. Tyler rode with his Bam Bam (kambry) and yes fell asleep most of the time.
-
We had dutch oven fresh peach cobbler - yummm! Thanks Sweetie.
-
All in all great camping trip - sorry no pictures! Next time I will be smarter and remember to charge the camaras!
6 comments:
Sounds like fun :)
I can picture in my mind how fun your camping trip was!
John and I forgot our camera at SYTYCD, luckily Jessica had hers. We saw Kambry as we were walking to the show!
Wow you guys are amazing! That sounds like fun and work! I love camping but im always exhausted at the end.
cute change to your blog! I like it :)
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! It totally has been forever. Your kids are super cute! I'll have to come back often to check out all the fun things you guys are doing. Good luck with everything!
Brooke (Halliday) Johnsen
Post a Comment