Well you get it. My brother in law called and said that my cute 1 1/2 year old had completely erased my hole c drive - wiping out all our pictures. I of coursed cried, told him to call jeff to deal with it.
Thought my day would get better - so I took my son to the zoo. So many people there had to park on the street with a lot of other people. Spent couple hours at the zoo - Tyler had a blast. Of course my Sweet husband took the digital camara - so I only could take pictures w/my old film camara - so no pictures to post.
Went back to my car ----- of course "$17 Parking Ticket"! So did about 100 other cars. Hopefully salt lake now fixes all the pot holes with they money they earned today.
Came home - and finally got some good news - My totally awesome bro in law - was able to save my c drive and all my pictures. I owe him huge! Not to mention today was his birthday and he spent the day fixing my computer.
Anyway, all I can say now is that I really miss Jeff! Please come home soon. My life seems to turn upside down when he is gone. 24 hours he will be here.
1 comment:
I am sorry you had another bad day! I am glad however your pictures were saved! Yipee! Hope tomorrow is better....
Post a Comment